Mysore, being a city with a rich heritage, has various interesting museums. Some of the best ones to check out are:
- Railway Museum Mysore – A museum of trains, their engineering and history of railways in India.
- Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery & Auditorium – A heritage museum inside a palace-turned-tourist spot.
- Mysuru Sand Sculpture Museum – As the name suggests, this is a museum that has incredible sand sculptures and models.
- Melody World Wax Museum – A museum having wax statues of various local celebrities and other famous personalities of the country.
- Folklore Museum – A gallery/museum displaying the folk culture, arts etc of the region.