Major festivals celebrated in Noida city include the following:
- Chhath puja – The main festival of Bihari Hindus.
- Holi – Festival of colours; celebrated in the month of March.
- Makar Sankranti – A harvest festival, celebrated in January.
- Ramzan – Also called Ramadan, this is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims as a month of intermittent fasting and prayers.
- Navratri and Dussehra – A 10-day festival where goddess Durga is worshipped, and lots of fairs and rituals are carried out.
- Diwali – The festival of lights (usually celebrated in October/November).
- Christmas – Christian festival commemorating the birth of Jesus.