HISTORICAL & RELIGIOUS PLACES
If you are planning a trip to Rishikesh, do not forget to pay a visit to these below listed places :
- Tera Manzil Mandir – A holy multi-storey temple located on the banks of river Ganga in Rishikesh. It is also known as Tryambakeshwar temple.
- Laxman Jhula – A 450-feet long bridge suspended at the height of 70 feet from the river below; this was built in the year 1939 and it is believed that this is the place where Lord Ram’s Laxman crossed the Ganga River on a jute rope.
- Ram Jhula – Another suspension bridge, almost similar in structure and construction to Laxman Jhula; this was built in 1980.
- Shri Bharat Mandir – An ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Hrishikesh Narayan.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple – A Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
….and many more!