Udaipur Hot Air Balloon
Known as the â€œCity of Lakesâ€ is an attractive destination and one of the most visited places in Rajasthan. Encompassed by the Aravalli Hills and situated around stunning & fascinating lakes, Udaipur is a beautiful town for vacation providing views of magnificent palaces, vibrant culture, and delectable food. One of the best places to enjoy luxury in India, Udaipur also caters to many fun activities like boating in Lake Pichola, experiencing Vintage Car rides, Camping opportunities near mesmerizing Badi Lake, Jaisamand Lake, etc, and Hot Air Balloon Rides. One of the thrilling and exciting activities in Udaipur, the Hot Air Balloon Ride provides an opportunity to have an extraordinary 360Â° aerial view of grandiose palaces, alluring lakes, and the Aravalli hills. A 15 minsHot Air Balloon ride with your loved ones in the luxurious town, of Udaipur is a must-try experience that can be cherished lifetime.
- A Hot Air Balloon in Udaipur is an 8 to 12 mins ride with a briefing session before the ride. The whole process of take-off and landing takes nearly 15 to 20 mins.
- Before taking off one must listen and understand the briefing session and follow the instructions carefully.
- Strictly Follow the take-off and landing instructions.
Prices of Hot Air Balloon
- Price: INR 2,499/ person
- Duration: 8-12 mins
*Price may vary
Things to know before Hot Air Balloon
Age & Weight Limit
- The minimum age required for Hot Air Balloon Safari in Udaipur is 8 years.
- Maximum capacity of a Hot Air Balloon in Udaipur is 4 people at a time.
Hot Air Balloon is a fun & adventurous aerial ride but before opting for this adventure one must make sure of a few things:
- Hot Air Balloon is not suggested for pregnant women and children below 8 years.
- A person undergone major heart surgery or other is not recommended to do the ride. If any People have a pre-existing medical condition that may affect due to the ride, then it is recommended to avoid Hot Air Ballon Safari.
- A person suffering from anxiety issues, and acrophobia is not suggested for the ride.
- Any person in a wheelchair is not allowed.
- Wear comfortable clothes and avoid heels.
- Camera, phone, binoculars, etc. are allowed to click pictures but at their own risk.
- Lake Picholaâ€“ A picturesque artificial lake, Lake Pichola is one of the most famous attractions in Udaipur. Constructed in 1362, Lake Pichola is named after the closebyPicholi village.One of the oldest and largest lakes in the city, Pichola Lake offers stunning views of beautiful hills, magnificent palaces, and charming ghats.
- City Palaceâ€“ Located on the banks of Lake Pichola, the City Palace is a magnificent palace complex that offers stunning views of the city and the lake. It houses several palaces, courtyards, museums, and gardens.
- Fateh Sagar Lakeâ€“ Another picturesque lake in Udaipur, Fateh Sagar Lake offers boating facilities and a scenic drive along its shores. It also has three small islands, one of which houses the Nehru Park.
- Saheliyon-ki-Bariâ€“ This enchanting garden was built for the royal ladies and consists of beautiful fountains, kiosks, marble elephants, and a delightful lotus pool. It is a serene place to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to enjoy a hot air balloon ride in Udaipur is during the winter months, from October to March. During this period, the weather is pleasant with mild temperatures and clear skies, creating ideal conditions for a memorable Hot Air balloon ride.
How to Reach
- By Air: Nearest airport from Udaipur is Maharana Pratap Airport situated at a distance of 20 km.
- By Train: Nearest Railway Station from Udaipur is Udaipur Railway Station situated at a distance of 3 km.
- By Road: The nearest Bus Stand is situated at a distance of 2.9 km from Udaipur. One can also opt for private or shared cabs.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the best time of day to go for a hot air balloon ride in Udaipur?
Early morning, around sunrise, is the best time of day to go for a hot air balloon ride in Udaipur.
What is the highest elevation of the Hot Air Balloon Ride in Udaipur?
The highest elevation of the Hot Air Balloon in Udaipur ranges from 500ft to1,000 ft.
Are hot air balloon rides in Udaipur safe?
Yes, hot air balloon rides in Udaipur are generally safe as they are operated by experienced and licensed pilots who prioritize safety and follow strict protocols. Although it is necessary to follow the given instructions.