Kurukshetra has some good museums too, which can be checked out such as:
- Sri Krishan Museum – Has a display of beautiful artefacts, terracotta art, paintings, etc. done by local artists through the years.
- Dharohar Museum – A museum that showcases the unique archaeological, cultural and architectural heritage of Haryana. It also has an open-air theatre.
- Kalpana Chawla Memorial Planetarium – A space observatory named after Indian American astronaut Kalpana Chawla.
- Kurukshetra Panorama & Science Centre – Has panoramic models of the Kurukshetra war, historic events and science developments in the city.
- Krishna Museum – A museum that houses the artefacts related to Lord Krishna and his incarnations – things worn, owned and loved by Him.