Pav Bhaji â€“ A mixed and mashed spicy vegetable curry, served with toasted buns and lots of butter â€“ another popular street food.
- Tigerâ€™s Leap â€“ a high view point, surrounding mountains and lush greenery.
- Pawna Lake â€“ A popular and beautiful lake in Lonavala; famous for camping and sightseeing.
- Dukeâ€™s Nose â€“ A lovely spot on a hill (gets its name due to its shape), known to be great for activities like trekking and hiking, rappelling, rock climbing, camping and so on.
- Lonavala Lake â€“ a picturesque lake with lots of bird species visiting it; a great spot for bird watching.
- Aamby Valley â€“ A beautiful natural spot that has been turned into a man-made entertainment spot with interesting activities; a fascinating blend of nature and modernity.
- Imagica Adlabs â€“ A popular amusement park in the town, with exciting rides, water sports and much more.
- Bhushi Dam â€“ A beautiful masonry dam built on the Indrayani River which is close to the town; a spot that is scintillating especially in monsoons- as it is surrounded by dense green forests.