Pav Bhaji – A mixed and mashed spicy vegetable curry, served with toasted buns and lots of butter – another popular street food.
- Tiger’s Leap – a high view point, surrounding mountains and lush greenery.
- Pawna Lake – A popular and beautiful lake in Lonavala; famous for camping and sightseeing.
- Duke’s Nose – A lovely spot on a hill (gets its name due to its shape), known to be great for activities like trekking and hiking, rappelling, rock climbing, camping and so on.
- Lonavala Lake – a picturesque lake with lots of bird species visiting it; a great spot for bird watching.
- Aamby Valley – A beautiful natural spot that has been turned into a man-made entertainment spot with interesting activities; a fascinating blend of nature and modernity.
- Imagica Adlabs – A popular amusement park in the town, with exciting rides, water sports and much more.
- Bhushi Dam – A beautiful masonry dam built on the Indrayani River which is close to the town; a spot that is scintillating especially in monsoons- as it is surrounded by dense green forests.