Mangaluru has some good museums and art galleries that showcase its history and people’s talents in a beautiful way:
- Chitralaya Art Gallery – has a display sculptures and paintings capturing everyday lives and culture of the local people through centuries
- Pilikula Nisargadhama – A science museum, with focus on Nature and Wildlife
- Pilikula regional science center
- Srimaanthi Bhai Memorial Government Museum – has a beautiful collection of archaeological and geological artefacts
- Aloyseum: The Aloyseus Museum - A Museum on the St Aloysius College campus in Mangaluru; includes an eclectic collection of archaeological animal fossils like mounted skeletons of wild animals (tigers, panthers, etc) and a lot more!