Meghalaya comprises of many incredible and unique places that people can experience, being close to nature, such as:
- Cherrapunjee – known to be the wettest place on earth, as it receives the highest amount of rainfall throughout the year. Also famous for its naturally formed living root bridges.
- Elephant falls – a scenic waterfall in the midst of green forests, with elephant legs-like stone at its bottom.
- Shillong – the capital city is a beautiful hill station with lots of greenery.
- Mawlynnong village – A pretty green village, known for its cleanliness and peaceful vibe. (Cleanest village is Asia).
- Nohkalikai falls – One of the tallest and most majestic falls in India as well as in the world – considered as Meghalaya’s pride.