Nagaland has many peaceful as well as peppy attractions – most of which are close to nature of part of the state’s heritage, history and culture. Some places to see in Nagaland are:
- Naga Heritage village (a well-maintained little village that offers a peek into the heritage, traditions and culture of Nagas).
- Dimapur – Nagaland’s largest and most populous town.
- Mokokchung – A vibrant town in Nagaland filled with heritage sites, and a prominent urban centre in the state (Home to the Ao Naga – a cultural group of people who live here).
- Kohima War Cemetery – A burial ground having the graves of soldiers who died fighting for the country and the state against the invasion of the Japanese.
- Dzukou Valley – A beautiful picturesque valley, full of greenery and blooms of exotic lilies.