Phoenix Market City Pune
Phoenix Market City is a bustling shopping mall located in the heart of Pune, India. With its vast cluster of retail stores, international brands, food courts, and multiplex cinema, it has become a popular destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Bragging a modern design and a unique shopping experience, the mall attracts a large number of visitors every day, making it a hub of activity in Pune. From high-end luxury brands to streetwear labels, Phoenix Market City has something for everyone, making it a must-visit for shoppers and visitors to the city.
Location of Phoenix Market City
Phoenix Marketcity Pune is located in Viman Nagar, in the East of Pune. The mall is well connected to the city, the airport, the railway station, and the upcoming Ramwadi metro station which is situated at a distance of 1 km from the mall.
Timings of the Mall
- General Timings – Monday to Sunday 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.
- PVR Market City– Monday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Phoenix Marketcity Mall has its own 12-story car and bike parking areainside its campus which can make room for more than 2500 parking spaces. It also has a section of Parking for expectant mothers to make them more comfortable.
Features of the Mall
Offers a variety of options in different products starting from clothes and accessories to home décor and electronics.
- A diversified range of dining options including cuisines of Indian, Chinese, Italian, and even delicious fast food.
- Apart from shopping the mall engages its customers by offering fun zones like gaming zones, and play areas for children. The mall also organizes events on different occasions.
- A 12-story parking area providing ample spaces for bike or car parking along with other facilities like parking for expectant mothers, and a helmet rack.
- Wheel chair facility is also provided so that a person with a disability or old age they can’t be left behind with this amazing fun and shopping experience.
- The mall is well secured with 24 hour-on-site security team.
- Digital Mall mappingis also availableto give the customers a better experience.
- Smoking zonesare also there to prevent any inconvenience.
- Lost and foundthe zone for any queries required.
- Accommodation of ATM machines
- Day care centers with proper safety along with toys and fun stuff to engage your child.
- Garment alteration zones are also there where one can get their clothes altered.
Shops / Stores
With over 250 outlets of retail shopping alone, which does not include the several kiosks inside and outside the mall, with a capacity of 2500 people in the multi-cuisine food court, some of the best salons and spas to pamper yourself, and to experience entertainment, fun, and thrill like never before, Lulu Mall is the hub of delightful and spoilt fun to keep you engaged all day long.
- Apparel– Allen Solly, AND, Armani Exchange, Aurelia, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Underwear, Crimsoune Club, De Moza, Elleven, Ethnicity, Fab India, Fila, Mango, Mark & Spencer, Me n Mom, Meena Bazaar, Mothercare, Neerus, ONLY, Rareism, Reliance Trends, Ritu Kumar, Scotch & Soda, Soch, Solly Jeans Co., Superdry, The Collective, United Colors of Benetton, Van Heusen Active, Van Heusen World, Vero Moda, Wacoal, Westside, Wishful, Adidas Originals, Blackberrys, Celio, Color Plus.
- Kid’sSection– Allen Solly Junior, Fila, Lifestyle, Mark & Spencer London, Me n Moms, Mothercare, Reliance Trends, Tom Hilfiger Kids, US Polo Kids, Westside, Place, First Cry, U.S.Polo Assn. Kids
- Beauty/Personal Care– Sephora, M.A.C Cosmetics, Color Bar Cosmetics, Forest Essentials, Nykaa, Sugar, Benefit Cosmetics BrowBar Lounge, Pearl Beauty Centre, Health & Glow, Ajmal Perfumes, Kama Ayurveda,
- Salon/Spas– Aroma Thai Foot Spa, Bobbi Brown, Enrich Salon, Envi Salon, Forest Essentials, Health & Glow, Looks Salon, The Body Shop, The Thai Spa
- Departmental Store– Lifestyle, Market 99, Mr. DIY, Pantaloons, Reliance Trends, Star Bazaar, Westside.
- Electronics/Machines/Mobiles– Bose, CEX, Croma, Dyson, HP World, Konfo Kuche, Lenovo, Mi Mobile, One Plus, OPPO, Reliance Digital, Samsung, Unicorn (Apple).
- Food Service– Naturals, KFC, McDonald’s, Subway, Wow China, Street Food by Punjabi Grill, Wow Momo, Chinese Wok, Sbarro, K Bhagat Tarachand, Domino’s, Malgudi, Chicking, Prerna’s Handcrafted Ice-cream, Brown Burger Co., Dessert Works, Happy 8 Salads, Twisting Scoops, Smoke – The SizzlerHouse, Punjab Grill, Ishaara, The Irish House, Haldiram’s, Bar Bar, Shiv Sagar, Cream Centre, Gelato Vinto, Burger King, Café Coffee Day, Pop Tate’s, Jammie’s Pizzeria, Cinnabon, Rajdhani, Mad Over Donuts, Café Delhi Heights, Pizza Hut, House of Candy, Coffee Culture, Tibbs Frankie, Urban Tadka, Keventers, Shizusan, Doner and Gyros, Theobroma, Chaayos, Yoko Sizzlers, Barbeque Nation, Rainforest, Basking Robbins, Taco Bell, Smoor, Movenpick, Flurys, Just Juice, Costa Coffee, MyFroyoland, Auntie Anne’s.
- Footwear– ldo, Bata, Birkenstock, Charles & Keith, Crocs, Dune, Fila, Fizzy Goblet, Hush Puppies, Inc.5, Louis Philippe Shoes, Mark & Spencer,Metro Shoes, Mochi, Onitsuka Tiger, Payless ShoeSource, Reliance Trends, Rosso Brunello, Skechers, Steve Madden, Trends Footwear, The Collective, Vans, Westside, Woodland.
- Sportswear– Adidas,Adidas Originals, Asics, Columbia Sportswear Company, Fila, Nike, Nike-Phoenix Marketcity, Puma, Reebok, Speedo, Wildcraft, Under Armour-Phoenix Marketcity, Xtep.
- Gifts/Music/Toys/Books/Hobbies– Beccos, Crossword, Lamy Pens, Miniso, Scoobies, Archies,Hamleys, Crossword.
- Jewellery– Accessorize, Aldo, Aldo Accessories, Bluestone, Carat Lane, Daniel Wellington, Divaa, by Orra, Fastrack, Fossil, Malabar Gold, Melorra, Mia by Tanishq, Mont Blanc, Orra, Peora, Reliance Jewels, Senco, Senco Gold & Diamonds, Swarovski, Tanishq, World of Titan.
- Watches– Accessorize, Casio, Daniel Wellington, Ethos, Fastrack, Fossil, Helios, Just in Time, Mia by Tanishq, Peora, Tissot, World of Titan.
- Bags & Luggage– Accessorize, Afton, Aldo, American Tourister, Baggit, Beccos, Charles & Keith, Chumbak, Crocs, Da Milano, Delsey, Fossil, Hidesign, IT Luggage, Kompanero, Mont Blanc, Much More 2, Safari, Samsonite, VIP, Westside.
- Multiplex/Movie Theatre– PVR
- Family Entertainment Centre– Family VR Game Zone
How to reach
- By Subway – Phoenix Marketcity Mall has situated at a distance of 750 m from the Vimannagar Metro Station.
- By Bus – One can also opt for Bus to Tripadna Bus Stand, situated at a distance of 450 m from Phoenix Marketcity Mall.
- By Car – The Mall can also be reached by auto, Cab, or personal vehicle.
Places to Visit Near Phoenix Market City Mall, Pune
- Shaniwar Wada Fort – Built byBajirao-I in 1732, Shaniwar Wada Fort is an ancient fort. Once served as the great seat of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire till 1818, the fort was caught into a mysterious fire in 1828. The fire ruined the fort, although the parts of the fort survived, and is now preserved as a major tourist spot in the town.
- Aga Khan Palace – Built by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III in 1892, Aga Khan Palace. The palace was marked as an act of charity by the spiritual leader of the Nizari Ismaili Muslims, who wanted to help the needy in the neighboring areas of Pune, who were intensely hit by hunger by offering them work. The Palace has also a connection with the Indian freedom movement as it served as a prison for Mahatma Gandhi, his wife Kasturba Gandhi, his secretary Mahadev Desai and Sarojini Naidu.
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple – Known as the Panchaleshvara temple or Bhamburde Pandav cave temple, Pataleshwar Cave Temple is an 8th-century rock-cut Hindu temple from the Rashtrakuta period. Featuring a square-shaped sanctum sanctorum, a large pillared hall, and several shrines dedicated to various Hindu deities, the temple is an example of the Hemadpanti architectural style.
- Sinhagad Fort – Formerly known as Kondhana, Sinhagad Fort is a hill fortress built with the intention to provide protection from enemies. Located at an elevation of 1290 m high, the fort has witnessed many battles and the most renowned battle fought in this fort is the Battle of Sinhagad in 1670.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum – Founded by an Indian writer, editor, art collector, and historian, the late Dr. Dinkar G. Kelkar in the early 20th century, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is dedicated museum to Raja, the Son of Dr. Kelkar. The museum exhibits a collection of various paintings, textiles, musical instruments, weapons,and sculptures dating back to the 14th century.