The major festivals celebrated in Chittorgarh are –
- Teej – A festival celebrated during July or August, with women keeping fast for their husbands and applying Henna on their hands.
- Holi – The festival of colours
- Gangaur – A festival celebrated in Rajasthan in the month of March or April each year, where married women and young girls participate majorly.
- Dussehra – This is a popular 10-day Hindu festival celebrated all across India – the 10th day is called Dussehra and the previous nine days are celebrated as Navaratri; the effigy of demon Raavana is burnt on the day to Dussehra (symbolizing the destruction of evil).
- Diwali – Festival of lights, celebrated in October or November each year.