The museums in Indore are a reminder of the city's past and culture. The city has been able to preserve the charm and magic of the past.
The museums in Indore only stand testimony to the rich heritage of the city.
- Indore Museum (Known for mythological carvings, coins from different ages etc.)
- Rajwada Palace (The building is known for its history of being burnt thrice before)
- Nehru Center (Situated inside Lal Bagh Palace and has a lot of artefacts about the past)
- Royal Museum (Famous for a collection of thrones, photographs and weapons etc.)
- Town Hall or Mahatma Gandhi Hall (Known for remarkable Indo-Gothic structure and is made in Seoni stone)