Kochi has many incredible restaurants with different cuisines to explore. Here are some of the top recommended Kochi restaurants that foodies will find delightful:
- Arca Nova – A sea side restaurant that offers Kerala Latin-Christian cuisine dishes with a view of the ocean.
- Kashi Art Café – A café filled with art works like sculptures and paintings, combined with a restaurant that offers great breakfast and snacks like milkshakes, soups, coffee, tea and sandwiches. A must-explore for art enthusiasts!
- Fusion Bay – Located at Fort Kochi, this restaurant offers traditional Kerala dishes with some continental twists.
- Asian Kitchen – A restaurant that offers Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese dishes – a great option for people who want to try something apart from the local cuisine, yet not something too dull.
- The Rice Boat – An upscale waterfront restaurant located at the Vivanta Hotel in Kochi, offering Malabari cuisine – dished laced in the local Malabar spices (especially seafood dishes).
In a city filled with seafood restaurants, you might think it is difficult to find vegetarian restaurants and delicacies. But you couldn’t be more wrong! Here are some purely veg restaurants in Kochi, that are worth dining at:
- Sree Krishna Inn
- Cream Centre
- Gokul Ootuppura
- Brindavan Vegetarian Restaurant