- Garh Palace – A sprawling city palace, built in Rajput (a royal clan of Rajasthan) style architecture; One of the most popular tourist attractions ion all of Kota.
- Abheda Mahal – A fort located on the banks of a tank; it is a medieval building/palace which also houses a temple of Kota’s deity (Karni Mata).
- Jagmandir Palace – A beautiful palace built in the middle of Kishore Sagar lake by one of the queens of Kota, in mid-18th century.
- Kansua Temple - One of the oldest (dating back to 738 A.D!) and most beautiful temples in Kota and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Garadia Mahadev Temple – Another temple dedicated to Lord Shiva; this temple provides a mesmerizing view of River Chambal and the surrounding valleys and wilderness (many say it is a must-visit even if just for the views – especially in monsoons).