High Street Pheonix Mall
High Street Pheonix, formerly known as Pheonix Mall and one of the largest and best shopping destinations in India, is a mall covering 33,00,000 square feet of area. It is located in Lower Parel, Mumbai (Maharashtra) and was established in 1996. In 2007, Phoenix tied up with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts to accommodate a 5-star hotel in its Pheonix Mills complex and got divided into Palladium and Grand Galleria. Today, High Street Mall boasts of being the flagship for fledging shopping and entertainment hubs across the country.
In 2007, the mall inaugurated Pheonix Palladium, the very first premium luxury retail and entertainment destination of Mumbai, in the same compound of High Street Pheonix. It offers four levels of exclusive shopping in an atmosphere of extraordinary sophistication and refinement with over 115 stores as of now. Some of the main highlights of this massive shopping, residential, entertainment, and commercial destination are Skyzone, Palladium, and Grand Galleria. With more than 500 premium branded stores and domestic brands, Pheonix Mall raised the shopping standards to new heights with a plethora of options of chose from. It is home to a large 20-lane bowling concourse launched in 1996, a 7-screen multiplex PVR Cinema, first ever Hyper market f India ‘Big Bazaar’, several play zones, which caters to the needs of the shopaholics, movie buffs, and visitors in search of some entertainment and fun. Food and beverages are available in the forms of fine dining restaurants and food stalls serving cuisines from across the globe. Being a popular centre for shopping and leisure, Pheonix Mall has won many awards, including the Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year (2013) and Asia Pacific Property Award in Retail Development of India in 2013.
Location of High Street Pheonix Mall
Timings of the Mall
- All days – 11am till Midnight
- Restaurants – 11am till Midnight
The mall has its own multi-storey parking space which can accommodate up to 2500 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler vehicles. There is a parking space for Pheonix Mall and a separate parking space for Pheonix Palladium.
The parking charges are INR75 for 30mins-2hrs and then INR20 for every hour after that.
Features of the Mall
- Date of Opening: 10th June 1998
- Developed by: Pheonix Mills Ltd.
- Position of the Mall: Luxury shopping destination
- Percentage break-up of foreign vs national vs regional retailer: 54%:34%:12%
- Parking Management By: Secure Parking Management
- No. Of Elevators and Lifts: 17
- No. of Escalators: 15
- No. of ATM: 8
- No. of Entry and Exit Points: 17
- Type of Parking Space: Mixed
- 4-Wheeler Parking Capacity: 1250
- 2-Wheeler Parking Capacity: 600
- No. of Covered Car Parking Slots: 1100
- No. of Open Car Parking Slots: 225
- No. of Open 2-Wheeler Parking Slots: 550
- No. of Stores: 500+
Shops / Stores
- Apparel : Aurelia, Adyam Handwoven, Arrow, Armani Exchange, Bebe, Being Human, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Ritu Kumar, AND Global Desi, Go Colors, Guess, Brooks Brothers, Hamster London, Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeans, Biba, Blackberrys, Anita Dongre,Hackett London, Emporio Armani, Celio,Ermenegildo Zegna, Allen Solly, American Eagle, Colorplus, Canali, Cottonworld, Diesel, Fabindia, Forever New, GANT, G.Star Raw, GAS, Genes, Jaypore, House of Pataudi, Jockey, Kazo, Hugo Boss, Hunkemoller, Jack & Jones, La Martina, Lacoste, Levi’s, Louis Philippe, Mango, Masaba, Marigold Lane, Moonray, Nautica, Nicobar, Navyasa, ONLY, Pepe Jeans, Rareism, Replay, Raymond MTM, Tommy Hilfiger, UCB, Van Heusen, Vero Moda, W, Zodiac, Wendell Rodricks, Wacoal
- Baby Care : Jack & Jones Junior, Les Petits, Mothercare, Tommy Kids, UCB Kids,
- Beauty and Wellness : Forest Essentials, Clinique, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Estee Lauder, Bath & Body Works, Bobbi Brown, Dior, Inc. 5, Jo Malone, Kiehls, L’Occitane, MAC, Nail Spa Da Favola, Maison Des Perfums, Victoria’s Secret, Parcos Beauty, Scentido, Sephora, The Body Shop,
- Electronics : Access, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo,Aptronix, Croma, Asus, HP World, Bose, Dyson, Samsung,
- Salon and Spa : Aroma Thai, Lakme Salon, Enrich, Jean Claude Biguine, Jo Malone, The Thai Spa,
- Eyewear : Owndays, Bhandare Eyecare, Titan Eye Plus, GKB Opticals, Sunglass Hut,
- Footwear : Aldo, Asics, Clarks, Onitsuka Tiger, Fizzy Goblet, Fila, Gucci,Hush Puppies, Coach, Fitflop, Bottega, Crocs, CAI, Charles & Keith, Dune London, Jimmy Choo, Trunk House, Melissa, Michael Kors,
- Sportswear : Nike, Adidas, Columbia Sportwear,Fila, Cult Fit, Puma, Skechers, Under Armour
- Gifts and Toys : Crossword, Ekaani, Villeroy & Boch, Hamleys, Shaze, Le Creuset, India Circus, Muji
- Home : Ekaani, Flexa,Lladro, Pure Home Living, Shaze, Home Centre, Houmn, India Circus, Le Creuset,
- Jewelry : Bottega Veneta, Curio Cottage,Outhouse Jewelry, Kalyan Jewelers,Mia By Tanishq, Malabar Gold, Svarovski, Tanishq, Tribe by Amrapali, Zoya
- Timewear : Casio, Rado, Omega, Ethos Summit, Fossil, Hublot, Franck Muller, Just In Time, Helios Watches, Swatch, Tissot
- Fashion Accessories/Bags & Luggage: Clarks, Panerai, Hidesign, Jimmy Choo, Hublot, Isharya, IT Luggage, It’s About Time, Tod’s, Accessorize, Trunk House, Coach, Gucci, Delsey, Rosso Brunello, Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite Black Label, ORRA, Fizzy Goblet, Aldo Accessories,Giva, Franck Muller, Ethos Summit, Crocs, Victorinox, Bottega Veneta, Charles & Keith, Melorra, Metro, Michael Kors, Steve Madden,
- Departmental Store : H & M,MAX, The Collective, VIP Lounge, The Souled Store, Lifestyle,Marks & Spencer,Pantaloons, Massimo Dutti
- Food Service : Punjab Grill, The Irish House, Cream Centre, Jamie’s Pizzeria, McDonald’s, Bayroute, Asia Kitchen By Mainland, Domino’s, Julius, Eight, Dobaraa, Fyole, Chaayos, Mad Over Donuts, Starbucks, Bateel, Foo By Asian Tapas, Foodhall, Ishaara, Maroosh, PA PA YA, Royce’, Social, Smoke House Deli, The Coffee Bean Tea Leaf, Subway, The Nutcracker, Provenance, Cococart, Le15 Petisserie, Hitchki, Coco Café, The Wine Table, Tibb’s Frankie, New York Burrito, Trupti, etc.
- Multiplex/Entertainment : PVR, The Timezone, Canvas Laugh Club, The Children’s Place
- Others : Citi Bank, ATMs.
How to reach
- By Air – The nearest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport which is just 30-minutes away from the mall. You can get a cab from the airport which is connected to all cities of the country and abroad to the mall.
- By Train – The nearest railway station is Lower Parel Railway Station which is a local station and can be accessed by Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal.
- By Road – The There are local buses heading towards Lower Parel or you can take your own vehicle to the mall.
Places to Visit Near High Street Pheonix Mall
- Kamala Mills – Kamala Mills is the hub of restaurants where you can find over 40 restaurants which are among the most famous restaurants in the city. Most of these places are open till late night so you can enjoy a great nightlife with exotic food options and beverages.
- Smaaash – A popular entertainment hotspot for people of all ages, you can enjoy bowling, play cricket or even drive a go kart on the rooftop track here to have a fun of your lifetime.
- Hard Rock Café – With a huge space for a cafe and stage, Hard Rock Cafe hosts rock performances every now and then which you can enjoy while gorging into some delectable snacks.
- Worli Fort – One of the oldest forts in Mumbai, Worli Fort is near the worli sea link and overlooks the Arabian Sea with a stunning viewpoint.
- Tulika Arts Gallery – Tulika Art Gallery is a space for Indian art and Online Art Gallery which showcases the most stunning Indian art paintings and sculptures made by some great local artists in Mumbai.
- Nehru Planetarium - A science and space centre showcasing models on space science and 3D shows in Hindi, English, and Marathi about astronomy.