HISTORICAL & RELIGIOUS PLACES
If you are planning a trip to Noida, do not forget to pay a visit to these below listed places :
- Surajkund lake â€“ An artificial lake that is actually a reservoir built in the 10th-century in the backdrop of the well-known Aravalli Hills; located Southwest of Noida.
- ISKCON Noida temple â€“ One of the temples in the world built by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness; a diorama depicting the life of the Hindu God Krishna.
- Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and Green Garden â€“ a memorial built to honour the Dalit (lower caste) leaders of India.
- Sai Mandir Noida â€“ A temple dedicated to Shirdi Sai Baba, who is worshipped by most people here.
- Kali Bari mandir â€“ A temple dedicated to Goddess Kali.