Pimpri-Chinchwad has various religious, historical, technological as well as ecological attractions that are a must-see, such as:
- Science Exhibition Center – A science museum place with interesting technological exhibits.
- Dnyanjyoti Savitribai Phule Udyan – A popular garden/park in the city with walking trails, plants and playing areas.
- Bird Valley Udyan – A well-maintained beautiful garden with many species of birds, walking trails and a gym too.
- Morya Gosavi Ganpati Mandir – A Maharashtrian Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganapati.
- Mata Vaishno Devi Temple – A temple dedicated to goddess Vaishno Devi.
- Pimpri-Chinchwad Regional Science Center – Another science exhibition/museum with interesting science exhibits.