The major festivals celebrated in Faridabad are –
- Holi – Festival of colours; celebrated in the month of March.
- Makar Sankranti- A harvest festival, celebrated in January.
- Basant Panchami – A festival marking the beginning of spring season in northern India.
- Navratri and Dussehra – A 10-day festival where goddess Durga is worshipped, and lots of fairs and rituals are carried out.
- Ramzan -Also called Ramadan, this is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims as a month of intermittent fasting and prayers.
- Diwali –The festival of lights (usually celebrated in October/November).
- Christmas – Christian festival commemorating the birth of Jesus.