No vacations are complete if you haven’t explored the streets for shopping.
In fact, the holidays are kind of incomplete without shopping. There are a lot of shopping spots in Indore which offers great stuff at an affordable price. Some of them are:
- Kothari Market (Famous for different varieties of clothes and shoes)
- Sarafa Bazaar (Known for high-quality and unmatched designs of jewellery pieces)
- Khajuri Bazaar (Famous for book shopping)
- Chappan Bazaar (Known for different varieties of food items)
- Moolchand Market (Known for readymade garments for kids)
- Marothia Bazaar (Famous for grocery shopping, art and craft items)
The city is the biggest and most populated in Madhya Pradesh. If you are someone who likes to spend some quality time with your loved ones, than Malls are the best option. And, if you're a shopaholic, than a retail therapy is must, especially, when there are great discounts and deals!
Explore some of the best Malls in the city listed below:
- Treasure Island Mall (Houses top clothing brands like Global Desi, Levi's, Allen Solly, Lavie, Reebok etc.)
- C21 Mall (Famous for INOX theatre, Play Zone, and Discotheque)
- Treasure Island Next Mall (Known for Top fashion brand outlets and INOX theatre)
- Malhar Mega Mall (Famous for Top fashion brand outlets, Carnival Cinemas, and Ice skating)